Grandview IT Training Session July 24
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 21 July 2021 21:00
- Hits: 500
Location: Masonic Center, Washington
July 24, Saturday 8:30 AM... This will be approximately a 5-6 hour session
For all district SECRETARIES and ASSISTANTS
Laptop computers or tablets and an extension cord should be brought if you have one
All Secretaries and Treasurers are to print their cashbooks from Jan 1 thru June 30th. They may download other reports, but the cashbooks are the only reports needed to be printed.
Salesforce will be shut down on July 28th. Any changes with data entry i.e. deaths, member updates, etc. will need to wait until Grandview is active.
- If any lodge is beginning to collect 2022 dues, bear in mind the R. W. Grand Treasurer is proposing dues increase at the December GL meeting. Any dues paid up will need to be satisfied with respect to any increases made. This was mentioned in the latest Freemason magazine.
- Please ensure that any monies sent or received from the Trustees have been properly transferred in Salesforce. This seems to be a large issue with audits.
- Email accessibility has been limited with respect to logging into Grand Lodge for payment of dues. There are currently a limited number of licenses, hence why some members may not be able to log in. This is a temporary measure. A new procedure integrated with Grandview will available.
- Lodges will need to cease accepting money via the stripe system beginning June 1. Consequently, lodge secretaries should have the Stripe online payment system deactivated. This is to ensure that any money received via stripe is accounted for in time for the transition.